Shortly before the conference, registrants will be emailed a free visitor parking pass which can be used in any “Visitor” parking areas of the SUNY Oneonta campus. Passes will also be available at the registration desk in the Hunt Union. Parking passes will be required on Friday, October 28th. Visitor parking is unrestricted on weekends, so no pass will be necessary on Saturday, October 29th or Sunday, October 30th.
- Most events will take place on the campus of SUNY Oneonta in the Hunt Union and Morris Conference Center.
- The opening reception will be held at the Yager Museum, Hartwick College.
- The keynote will be held in the Hodgdon IRC #3 lecture hall on the SUNY Oneonta campus (a short walk from Hunt Union).
- A block of rooms has been reserved at the Clarion Hotel in Oneonta. You can call the hotel directly (607-432-7500) or use this booking link.
- Registration includes continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, boxed lunch on Saturday, and early evening receptions on Friday and Saturday.
To ensure you receive all updates on conference registration and proposals, please fill out this brief Google Form